Saturday, April 14, 2012

i wont give up...

ill be honest, and i always will be honest. 
its been hard. 
you are a tearful little beauty. 
you have started refusing to nurse, and it hurts my heart. 
ive been worried about you and yuour fussiness. and when you started refusing the breast i got very concerned. took you to the doctor and you may have GERD, or some severe reflux. we started you on medicines and hopefully that helps! 

im not giving up though girl. 
ill do anything i can. 
i know formula is not the best. mamma's milk is the best for you. 
it protects you from SO much that formula exposes you to, and even though it hurts my heart that we have had SO many problems (tongue tie, just like brother. oversupply, undersupply, another undersupply now that yuou arent nursing on me, lots of pumping, raynauds, your reflux....) im DETERMINED to make sure you get mamma's milks to keep you safe for as long as i can :) 

im smitten with you. 
it hurts my heart when you cry so much. sometimes i lose my cool and i start to cry. 
but its because i want you to be happy and feel better. i feel so helpless with my girl being sad. 
i wont give up on us baby. youre perfect to me, and im so happy God picked me to be your mahmee. 
youre incredible and i know this will only bring us closer. 
i wish i could make sure you know i love you and im here for you. even if my kisses dont magically make it as better as i want. 
daddy and i are such a good team for you Moon. 
youre so so loved. 

More than you could ever know. 
.
love you Roo. 

Mamma


I wont Give up on US
even if the skies Get rough
im giving You All my love
im still lookin up
.....
God knows we're worth it....

No comments:

Post a Comment