Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Late nights have been your thing lately. 
I love watching your nighttime antics.  Tonight,  watching a show in asl with mumma.  You now know "more" "all done" "milk" "yes" & "please". ;) I love this new thing we can do together.  I don't know if I've ever written here,  but when you were in my stomach,  I (and uncle c, I learned recently) had dreams that you were hard of hearing,  learning asl just made sense.  You can hear well, we think,  and we love you no matter what. But it got me on a track to learning how to sign (and in the process learned that while over 93% of all deaf children are born of hearing parents,  only 20% roughly learn how to sign. Man,  I'd do anything to talk to you no matter what. ) just in case,  and it's turned into something we can do together as we grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment