Friday, March 14, 2014

mummy win

today we got your lip tie released. hard day, hard procedure but the best for you overall. 
this did nothing to these tough two year old times but amplify them. but mommy has a motto for the hard times "they arent GIVING you a hard time, they are HAVING a hard time." 
so while you have been begging for couch snuggles at bedtime and screaming for me to hold you, i take this with eagerness. I cant let you stay up but I want you to know your calls do not go unanswered. 
so I laid right next to your crib, and you fell right to sleep. 
and this, this is how i know it was the right thing. 
if my presence comforts you...baby, you get it. 

i love you. and nothing ever will change about that. other than how long youve been the holder of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment