Tuesday, October 11, 2011

National coming out day.

I wrote this on a page for acceptance of homosexuals.
This is honestly how I feel.

"I was thinking today,"national coming out day", that if my son or daughter ever came to me to come out, the only tears id cry would be tears of happinesss that I was a good enough mother that they knew they could tell me anything without judgement or sadness and that I would share in their everything, same as I would if they "came out" that they were straight. It would change nothing of my love for them. And I hope, when that day comes, that it be legal that they can marry the man or woman of their dreams :) as long as you are good to those you love, and even those you don't...you'll never disappoint me (or the lord) babies. let no one tell you otherwise :) Love you!"

You are not defined to me by the person you fall in love with babies. You, to me, are my baby. You are the one I give my heart to and set an example for. If you ever need to tell me anything at all about feelings in your heart never hesitate! I will not "tolerate" you. I will embrace you! You will always be my babies as long as you give love freely and responsibly and treat others well. Be safe, be smart, and know I'm here for you.

More on that later; mahmee is sooo sick and needs some rest.
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment