Tuesday, October 25, 2011

a note to my babies.

its no secret i call my Jude my "SonShine" and little Maya will be no exception. Baby girl you will be my Maya Moon.

to be able to say "Good Morning SonShine" and "Good Night Moon" will just make my day.


i worry about you both every day, but i have faith. Faith in God. God is wonderful. and He knows that my love for you is all encompassing. after all, my love for you, is exactly what He feels for me. Im his baby, just like you both are my babies, an youre also his!
sometimes Mahmee worries about things, but no matter WHAT happens...nothing breaks the bond we have as a family. the bond between Mahmee and Daddy and my sonshine and my maya moon.

i love you babies!
you make me proud with every beat of your hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment