Thursday, December 1, 2011

hard times.

i wont lie babies, sometimes i am so scared of the unknown. Daddy woring, and me staying home and school. some days it doesnt feel like its going to work out. 
but we are faithful good people. 
we give of ourselves to others who do have less, and we are thankful for our health and for our many blessings. 
today we got some news that was hard to hear, and has had me up worrying most of the night about us and our lives. but i know that if something amazing doesnt work out...and we have worked hard for it, and have been good to others and faithful, that there is something thrice as incredible out there we must look for. 

we are blessed babies. and as long as i have my babies and my brothers and sisters and my Jamie, we will be all right. 

much love to my Moon and my Son. 
stay faithful, stay positive, and stay the good people you are.

Mahmee.

No comments:

Post a Comment