Friday, September 7, 2012

so scared :(

oh my precious loves. 
i cant lie. 
i cant hide my fear. 
i am TERRIFIED. 
i went in for my ultrasound yesterday, and a mass was seen inside my uterus. 
next week i go in for a biopsy, where they take the tissue off and examine it to get more information about the lump. 
im scared babies. 
all i can think about as i wait the week before this appt is what could happen. 

im SO in love with you. 
how can i face something like this? 
i know it could be completely benign, and no immediate danger, but the what ifs are infiltratingmy peaceful heart. 
the possibility that something could compromise the parent i am to you...it breaks me in two. 


know this above all. 
i.love.you. 

and everything i feel. everything i do. everything i AM. 
its because i love you. 

you are the best things that have happened to me and your daddy. 

man i wish i could bottle my love and give it to you so you can feel it always. 

love you sonshine. love you moon.
mahmee

No comments:

Post a Comment