Monday, December 10, 2012

Boots!


daddy's cousin Amanda gave mamma these boots, and they are so cute and comfy! 

i hope when you are older that we can go shopping and get boots. they are classy, not revealing, and just fun! 

i can already tell that you love girly things...you ALWAYS reach for mummas wedding ring, and you love to grab people's necklaces and you are so obsessed with women's manicures and acrylics. 

i just love that im learning how girly i can be, and learning to find my style and appreciate my womanly body, and i get to teach you! 
it is so important to be modest and honor yourself, your spirit and personality and your body and dress it up nicely and with class so that those who seek your company are drawn to how you carry yourself, not what you wear and dont wear. 

in mummas closet, as i lose this weight and find my style, i am finding lots of crocheted numbers and scarves and jeans and boots. i love Toms shoes (what a great story i'll tell you sometime about that company) and i love tights! a variety of camisoles are a must have to cover up if my top is too revealing, and lots of sweaters! 

i know when youre older you wont wanna take fashion advice from me, and from my knowledge of how it is to be elderly and all that i have seen...my sense of style might go as the years go on...but i like that right now i can post and shar epictures of things i like...and maybe youll find that you at 26 and myself at 26 have some similarities. 

even if we dont...youre always my baby girl and im smitten with you. 

i love you Narae!

No comments:

Post a Comment