Wednesday, December 26, 2012

something daddy recently posted :)

My house is messy. I couldn't care less right now because I'm sitting here in absolute awe of 3 incredible examples of how life should be lived... Tells me this messy environment is doing something right:)

Maya, 10 months in and hasn't stopped smiling since coming home. She said her first word today and her first step is coming soon.

Julian, 4 years tomorrow and my lord what a beautiful soul... Kind, courteous and oh so intelligent; he's our greatest accomplishment thus far! He's beginning to become his own little self and his true personality is shining through.

Then there is Rachel...
I sit here in amazement as she nourishes Julian's brain by teaching him card games while nourishing our daughter (pumping but that in itself is another thing I admire)... She's truly the cornerstone of our incredible unit and she claims she couldn't do it without me... Lol as if she, not I am the one who won the life-partner lottery. Her endlessly kind heart and limitless love for those close to her are such an inspiration to me.

We got it good over here even if the laundry hasn't seen the inside of a dresser drawer for a month:)

1 comment: