Monday, February 4, 2013

just a note.

while listening to a song that was completely irrelevant to our relationship as mummy and child i heard lyrics that made me shiver and tears fell from my eyes. 

they are slightly different than what im about to share, but im writing what i heard in my heart, what brought forth the tears and what brought me to my knees, just thanking God for letting me have you, letting me be yours letting you be mine. 

i can neve, EVER, tell you in words how much i love you, and how much it means to me to be here for you, as yours, for AL of your moments. 

"I was there the moment you learned how to breathe, I was there the moment you got off your knees."

these lines...just brought me to my most humbled and grateful spot. 
what an obvious thing that i got to be there when you first learned to breathe...but you know? it still touched me. in such a deep deep way. 

i love you both SO deeply. so so deeply. 
thank you for being you. 
for loving me. 
i will never stop being this emotional over it. 
and i cant promise that sometimes i wont just want a long long hug as i breathe you in and remember every day and rejoice in all of the seconds and moments i got with you. 

this is the video with the song (which is currently playing a huge inspiring story in mummy and daddy's love party, themed "moments", youll see later :) 
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ie9VxRF7ucM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No comments:

Post a Comment