Sunday, February 10, 2013

our day!


Today we had what started as a boys day but quickly became family day when
my sweet boy said "'I want you there because I would miss you if you were
gone". Talk about melting my heart!  So we had s great time!  Haircuts for
daddy and Julian stayed the day.  My boys look so handsome. I do miss my
Julians crazy long hair though!  After Julians haircut he heard music
playing, and danced to some songs while the other patrons and daddy got
their hair cut :) then we went to sushi!  Julian and I ate some pot
stickers and egg rolls and shared veggie rolls while daddy ate some other
fishy kinds. We then went to the Humane Society and finished the paperwork
to adopt formally or new puppy Carly.  It's official,  she will be in our
family and is coming home Wednesday! We saw the doggies and kitties there
and then headed home,  stopping on our way for our special treat,  a stop
at Dutch brothers where we had a "coffee date" I got a coffee and my boy
got a chocolate milk.  Will be so much fun when Maya is old enough to join
in!  :) I love spending time as a family out and about.  We've been a 4
some for almost a whole year now and I love how perfect it is.  Thanks for
the fun day loves. Time for snuggling!

No comments:

Post a Comment